Wednesday 5/19 Coffee House Chat

iVillage Member
Wednesday 5/19 Coffee House Chat
Wed, 05-19-2010 - 7:22am
Its Wednesday! Check in here and let us know what is on the agenda for today!

Photobucket

belizesig1
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-19-2010 - 7:32am

Today...more of the same. I'm going for a run this morning, then to the gym for weights for an hour, have to get a present for a baby shower this weekend, and pick up a rocket kit for ds for a school project. Then home to clean.

Got a lot done yesterday: hour bike ride, 30 min in the pool, about 8 loads of laundry folded and put away, all of dh's clothes to the dry cleaner AND picked up too, cleaned the rest of the downstairs so that it is pretty much done, and cooked dinner.

Today is bathrooms day, doing mine and the kids bathrooms. A bit more laundry, maybe cleaning the gameroom too if I have time. Maybe just relaxing a bit too, I have a book I am in the middle of and dying to finish.

Photobucket

belizesig1
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-19-2010 - 10:43am

I haven't checked in, in a few days because I've been so busy with school and family things!!

This weekend was a good one. I got out class early on Monday so that was awesome. Yesterday we drove about 2.5 hours north another iV mommy and her kiddos that I've become close with, at a children's museum. It was so much fun! Today I had my math class and now I'm in the computer lab. I am about to head off to my 2nd class of the day now. I have my medical coding final tonight at 6.

Photobucket

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Photobucket