Fri, 11-02-2012 - 10:15am

TGIF!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Any plans?

photo Kim-1.jpg

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-02-2012 - 10:43am

Not doing much today. I'm claiming Friday for myself and staying in my pj's. :)

Tomorrow David is running a 5K here in town so I have to go with him and take pics of him and cheer him on. Go David!

After the run we have to go to Conway to pick up some rails for the roof rack on the Dodge. Our little dealership here didn't have any and we didn't want to wait for them to order them so we are headed down there to pick them up so we can use our car top carrier for Thanksgiving.

Sunday we have no plans. Probably hang out at home and relax and get caught up on laundry.

photo Kim-1.jpg

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-04-2012 - 9:37am

Happy Sunday!

Our Saturday was good, but busy. 5K went well and quickly (thankfully!) and we headed to Little Rock/Conway in time for lunch at Outback. Robbie says he loves that place and wants to go back. :) We got the rails we needed and hit up a local running shop before heading to Target & Dick's. I got David his birthday gifts (running gear) and found a great suit for Robbie on the clearance rack at the running store (they have stuff for Tris so they had swim & bike stuff too). I got my niece a set of clothes for her doll that were on sale & some clearance Hot Wheels for my nephew for Christmas. Score! I also found a couple nice bags for the fort kits I am making both my nephews. It was a fun day but I was tired and my arthritis was flaring and I was hurting bad by the time we got home. It's much better this morning. Yay!

Today, we have to run to Wal Mart for some groceries and that's about it besides laundry. Gonna watch some football and some DVRd tv shows and maybe a movie. Definately a down day. :)

I hope everyone has a good Sunday!

photo Kim-1.jpg

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-04-2012 - 1:38pm

Kim, sounds like a really busy weekend.  I'm so glad your arthiritis is better today Smile

I've not done much this weekend.  Been in la la land with muscle relaxants.  I have gained a lot of range of motion in my neck when compared to last Sunday.  Lyndon has been really busy.  Yesterday he got all the floors done and the recycling done.  He also took Chloe and Indy out to lunch and to the Dollar Store.  Today he has gone out to buy groceries.  I am hopeful he will stick to the list.  Since he quit smoking he has become a chocoholic, so we shall see what happens in that regard Wink  The laundry is almost all done.  It will for sure be done by the end of the day.  So, it will be nice to start out the week with things caught up.  When Lyndon gets back from grocery shopping, we are going to do a family movie.  We've not done that in a while.  Chloe has chosen We Bought A Zoo.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your day Smile

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-04-2012 - 3:10pm

We didn't do much of anything this weekend which was nice.  I've been fighting a head cold since last Sunday and I'm feeling worn out alot because of it.  So friday we lit the firepit and sat out around it for awhile, we roasted hot dogs and marshmallows for dinner, Tay then went to a lock in and the rest of us watched the season finale for Alphas.  Sat I got up and went to Bath and Body works for some candles that were on sale, then went to walmart for groceries.  I was gone for hours, I couldn't believe it cause I felt like I was gone very long.  We watched Madagascar 3 and Moonrise Kingdom for dinner, Moonrise Kingdom was very neat and different!  Today is the normal Sunday of cleaning the house and doing laundry.  Maegan and I have had a marathon of How I Met Your Mother on all day too.  I made a pot of chili for lunch and have chicken marinating for dinner.  Eric dragged us out to play basketball for an hour, which was fun, then we ran a few quick errands.  Now I'd like a nap but doubt that would happen.

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-04-2012 - 5:54pm

The man from comcast finally showed up and fixed our internet and cable.  I had been going through vacation playing withdrawal . . .BAD.     Also, the granite people called- they are coming to install on Saturday!!!    I still don't think we'll be done before the girl's birthday celebration down in Galveston (Maddie is reading as I type), but maybe after we get back.   :D

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-04-2012 - 8:20pm
Gosh Tawnya, I sure hope you get feeling better soon. Sounds like a busy weekend. We had chicken for supper too :-)
iVillage Member
Sun, 11-04-2012 - 8:23pm
Hey Deb, Glad the Comcast fella finally showed up. No internet at this house definitely makes for unhappy residents ;-) Ohhh I'm excited for you about the counter top installation. Fingers are crossed that all goes well and that it can be completed in a day. Nice that they'll do a Saturday installation :-)
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-05-2012 - 7:48am

Mary- Did you like We Bought A Zoo? We all really liked that movie. :)

I hope you are feeling back to normal in no time!

photo Kim-1.jpg

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-05-2012 - 7:50am

Tawnya, I wish I could come hang out with you one weekend. All that stuff sounds like so much fun. We watch Alphas too. :) Glad you had a good weekend.

photo Kim-1.jpg

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-05-2012 - 7:52am

Yay for cable and internet!! I would hate to be without them both-one at a time is bad enough. I'm glad you got to do some much needed vacation planning/dreaming. :)

I hope they can get those countertops in before the birthday celebration. I know you would enjoy knowing that they were done before you head to Galveston.

photo Kim-1.jpg

Pages