2012 Disney Discussions
Thu, 01-05-2012 - 9:33pm

Well somebody had to do it ;).

In peace,
Max       

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-17-2012 - 1:26pm

Yea, I have seen it on the DIS and several news pages too. Big news I guess. Makes no difference to me one way or the other. I don't drink wine or beer but I know plenty of people who enjoy both with their meals and feel it enhances the meal. I actually wish I liked wine as I have read about some great benefits from one glass of wine a day. I do try a glass every five years or so to make sure I still don't like it. LOL If I drink, it's mixed drinks for me.

photo Kim-1.jpg

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-17-2012 - 1:51pm

Wine would not be my first choice, but there are some I do like.    I don't drink beer at all.    It's mixed drinks for me too!    John doesn't drink often, but he is open to beer, wine and mixed drinks.  

I did have a grand marnier slushy back in March - but I think (other than on the airplane) that was the only time I drank since John was not there to help with the girls.

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-18-2012 - 3:59pm

Is that $635 per person? LOL That is a good price. There are so many times I have seen great deals for this Fall and I just can't take advantage of any of them b/c of Mitts graduation and Thanksgiving. :smileysad: It always works out that you see the great prices when you have no money and if you had that money, there would be no deal. :smileywink:

photo Kim-1.jpg

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-21-2012 - 5:06pm

I read this before. He got a lot of attention over it and was on the morning talk shows and stuff. I think it was this summer. I just thought-well, what's so unusual about that? It's MK!! I have seen and heard plenty of CM's making a fuss over princesses-it's always cute. I remember this time (in band camp, wait, no) when there was a group of 3 CM's walking in MK and talking and a little girl dressed in a princess outfit went by and they all three stopped and bowed to her and called her princess, etc. It was cute. :smileyhappy:

photo Kim-1.jpg

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-21-2012 - 5:21pm

LOL I can see her being unhappy being called princess if she was going for Emo. LOL

I think it's sweet that man does that. I bet he's been doing it forever and just now got the attention. :smileyhappy:

photo Kim-1.jpg

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-21-2012 - 6:08pm

Oh my word - that guard is soooo sweet.  I can only imagine how he makes their day.   No one has asked the M&Ms for their autograph, but when they are dressed up the CMs address them as Princess and one time another visitor asked to take their pics.   I remember thinking it was creepy, but Maddie said it made her feel like a real princess.

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 12:05pm

Sooooooo, I was playing with my ADRs this morning.  What is up with that?  I guess I needed something to mess with.

Initially on Friday I had Cape May at 10:00 am.  My plan was to leave there and take the boat to Epcot and just walk around World Showcase.   Hopefully if we can have better weather than last year we could see more of the topiaries.   The M&Ms and I all liked them.    Well, I had Teppan Edo at 2:00 pm - that just seemed to close together.    So. .I changed it to. . Chef De France at 2:30 pm.   I think with the M&Ms interest in Paris lately they would find it fun, plus we will dine at Teppanyaki during the summer on the POA.    I would have liked later, but Steve Soares site shows if Remy comes out it would be about 2:50 - so I wanted to get in there before that.  Still may be cutting it close.   I guess I could do an earlier Cape May?

I also scrapped Tusker House lunch.   I wanted it, but with my family trying to go to AK twice in one trip my be pushing my luck.   Last time I ended up pulling a no show for AK.   So it just made more sense to not plan on AK a 2nd day. . the first day is pre day light savings + we have the sunrise safari. . .so I don't want to scrap that one.   

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 2:09pm

I like the new plans. Make sense and sound fun. I think they will enjoy Les Chefs. :smileyhappy:

I was playing on Pintrest last night (that site is soooo addictive!) and I created another board- Travel Wishes. I kept seeing these amazing Paris pics and kept saving them so I could show you. LOL There were soo many pretty pics I wanted them all. LOL

http://pinterest.com/davids68girl/travel-wishes/

photo Kim-1.jpg

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 2:50pm

I really want to make it to AK, but thinking about last year. . . .one time may be their limit.  They love it once they get there - but I do not have a family of walkers.

OOOOOOH Kim, now I want to go to Paris for Christmas!  LOL.    I wonder how crowded/cold it would be.   Those pics are beautiful.

Last time we were at Hobby Lobby they had a big metal Eiffel Tower - my DDs wanted it to hang in their playroom.   May be somethign to go back and get when we start fixing up the playroom.

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 4:11pm

Chris-repin away!!! LOL I took all of those from one person. I think I took almost every one of thier pins on that board! LOL

Deb- Really! How beautiful are those Christmas shots?! I want to go to Paris for Christmas too!! Ok so in my head I picture the girls with matching pink pea coats that button down the front with berets on and those hand muffs/warmers. LOL

Have you seen Midnight in Paris? I thought it really made Paris look wonderful. :smileyhappy:

You could do a really fun girls playroom with a Paris theme. :smileyhappy:

photo Kim-1.jpg

Pages