2012 Disney Discussions
Thu, 01-05-2012 - 9:33pm

Well somebody had to do it ;).

In peace,
Max       

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 2:31pm

Nope, it was my fault.   i went back and looked at old requests - it seems she went to the shorter description earlier this year, and I did it correctly the last few times.    I guess I just accidently did her the same way you do the other designers. . so that really was my fault.  Darn it.   I wanted it to be her - and I was so sure it was her.    

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 2:26pm

Okay, I am hanging my head in shame. . .I messed up my Rustmanfan request.  She wasn't too rough with me.   Sigh.    I did it the exact same way I requested designs for our March trip & our DCL trip  - but seems she now wants the design address shorter.     I feel. . .sooooo. . . .bad. . . . ..but unlike I've seen her do before to others, she did not insist I redo my request.   So she was a mild Rustmanfan today as I walked away without bruises.

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 12:43pm

Well, I'm not a good one to bounce things off of b/c I am going to tell you that is Ohana is available you should book it-before it's not. You know the whole "it's easier to cancel than to add" with those hard to get ADR's. See, I feed the control monster. Sorry. LOL

photo Kim-1.jpg

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 12:38pm

I thought about looking for an Ohana or WCC - but I guess I should stop making ADRs until she actually comes over.  LOL.     But again, I'm paying - she is kind of obligated to do what I WANT.   BWAH HA HA HA HA (cough).   Okay, control freak needs to breath in. . .breath out. . and let it go. . .

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 12:32pm

Oh no-poor girls! I can imagine how scared they were! Silly Candice-I guess it's coal for her then. :smileywink: 

Yay! ADR's AND a budget. That should help ease a lot of anxiety. :smileyhappy: I hope the BOG works itself out. I haven't even looked at their menu to know what is on there but I do know if you have a picky eater they will get you some chicken nuggets or pizza. I think most severs/restaurants in WDW understand that at 10, even if you are an "adult" by Disney fare standards, you might still want the foods off the kids menu. This is Robbie big time. When we went to Ohana they offered to bring him nuggets b/c he wouldn't eat any of the meat. My picky, picky kid. 

photo Kim-1.jpg

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 11:47am

Did I tell you how Candice scared the crud out of the girls Friday night?

I sent the girls to bed after dinner.   Makayla for being bad, Madison because she was crying a lot - which generally means she is overly tired.  AFter that John and I went outside to soak in the hot tub.   After a bit, I noticed them both running out the back door - and I asked them what was wrong.

They told us some crazy man was banging on the front door and wouldn't go away.   So I throw on a towel and head out the gate.. . .john is slower as he was nekkid (bad boy).    Well, when I get out there it was Candice.   She came by to give me some $ for paying her electric bill.  She said she saw the girls looking at her, thought they knew it was her - so she started to wag her tongue and make faces at them.  Well, with it being dark & her hair being pulled back - they thought it was a crazy man.

So the girls had me get some coal for them to wrap and give to Candice for Christmas.   :smileyhappy:

Maddie is sweet, and family does seem to come first for her     One of the reasons they gave up the RCCL Allure is in hopes that William will be able to cruise with us if we go out of Galveston.

I've had fun looking at ADRs.  Something that is driving me nuts is BOG still has some openings on the night we are going.   But I don't know that they would want to - Ethan is a very picky eater. . .and I don't know how into Beauty and the Beast the boys would be.   She's killing me man, killing me I say.

Candice is planning to come over Friday to get a WDW lesson, work on ADRs - and she is bringing me her laptop/bills so we can get her on a budget.   :smileyhappy:  

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 11:22am

Awwe. That is so sweet. She really does care a lot about them and wants them to have a very special trip. :smileyhappy:

photo Kim-1.jpg

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 11:18am

Oh boy. I hope you followed all "100 steps to correctly ask for a design" so you get your design. :smileywink: She is a tough one sometimes. 

Yea, I think you need some new shirts for this trip. LOL New trip = new shirts. That's the fun of it all. :smileywink: 

photo Kim-1.jpg

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 11:17am

You know I was trying to get the Wonderland Tea Party for the Monday on our trip - Candice and her family head home on Tuesday.  When I mentioned this to the M&Ms they said they would pass on the tea party so they could spend more time with Ethan/Aiden.  

Then Maddie asked me if we were going to give them gift cards - and I said yes.  And you know what that girl told me?  She suggested I give Ethan/Aiden gift cards with higher $$ than what I would give the M&Ms, even if it means they get less $ than they usually do.   I was touched and surprised to hear her say that.  Then Maddie said "Well, they have had a rough time and they need more toys than we do".   So that means she has a tender heart & eavesdrops.  LOL

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 11:03am

I've been on disboards getting designs for Candice's birthday & all 4 of them that say 1st visit.   I wound up on Rustmanfan.    Let's hope my request passes inspection - I can hear her with the soup nazi voice "no design for you!"      

Maddie asked me if I could remake all the shirts they wore on their first trip too.  HA!   I can just see them walking around with a shirt that says "Ask me how old I am".   Doesn't quite fit this trip.   

Pages