2/25 Friday Five

iVillage Member
2/25 Friday Five
Fri, 02-25-2011 - 4:12pm

TGIF Everyone! I hope you all like the new changes to the boards, I think they are much better, much more condensed and can see more posts per folder! Does anyone have any fun (or boring?) plans this weekend?

We will be staying in, Connor is sick with a double ear infection, fever, coughing, congestion :( Poor baby!! The doc gave him some antibiotics this morning, so hopefully he will be feeling better soon!!

If you could rewind to any point in your past, what would you want to relive?

If you could take lessons to become an expert at anything, what would it be?

How would you spend a perfect day alone?

What's the most daring thing you have ever done?

How would most people describe you?

iVillage Member
Sun, 02-27-2011 - 2:45pm

Hope everyone's having a great weekend! I think it's time I change my Valentine's sigs for St. Patty's day :D

If you could rewind to any point in your past, what would you want to relive? **my honeymoon!! LOL best vacation EVER! :D

If you could take lessons to become an expert at anything, what would it be? **fluent in Spanish &/or ASL

How would you spend a perfect day alone? **reading a book, catching up on my tv shows, maybe spending time online, although I'm here every day, alone or not! ;)

What's the most daring thing you have ever done? **went on a study abroad trip for a month to Costa Rica with a college class, I'm not a daring person, so that was pretty huge for me!

How would most people describe you? **friendly, helpful, dependable