Best idea ever?
Find a Conversation
|Tue, 01-24-2012 - 8:56pm|
We are starting to film some videos for the Your Best Idea series! You can check out the first one here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28208971/icetrays_rough_V1.mp4
If you have a great idea, we'd love to hear about it! You can e-mail your idea to firstname.lastname@example.org, and, if we like it, we'll contact you and request a video.
Here are just a few things we're looking to solve:
- What small things do you do to make your friends feel special?
- What's your best time saving food prep tip?
- What's your secret to keeping jewelry tangle-free when traveling
- Have you found different ways to use your toaster?
- Do you have a tip for making mornings go more smoothly?
- How do you keep your kitchen sink looking neat?
- When you've lost an earring, what do you do with the one remaining?
- Do you use your vacuum cleaner for things other than floors?
- How do you keep your necklaces from tangling?
- How do you store wrapping paper neatly?
- How do you organize your cleaning supplies? Any unique storage ideas?
- Any great ideas on how to keep computer/electronics cords organized behind the desk?
- Got any great ideas for keeping your junk drawer organized?