Coffee Break 10/13/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 10/13/10
Wed, 10-13-2010 - 6:26am

Good morning.....work this morning.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-13-2010 - 8:18am

Good morning! I am heading to DDs school to do read aloud and then off to work. We are having a staff lunch so I will be staying until that is over and then heading to pick DS up from school. When I get home I need to clean up a bit around the house, run the vacuum. This evening should be pretty quiet, the weather is cooler but still "play outside" til dark weather. :)

Dinner tonight... something on the grill.

Have a great day everyone!

Terri

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-13-2010 - 8:18am

Good morning....Everyone is off to school and before school gym. I have a little housework and need to pick up the kids skis and make a few phone calls. I will try to exercise. Dec has baseball after school. Dil and I will hang out to do homework and read.

Dinner???Pasta or homemade lentil soup

michele

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-13-2010 - 12:23pm

Good morning! It's been a while since I've posted here. How is everyone? Today is the last day of school before fall break, and it's also early release day for the boys. DD is having a pajamas and pumpkins party at preschool right now. My house is a wreck right now. I had a couple days of being sick, followed by a couple days of crazy schedules, so housework is what I'm focusing on today. I'm not sure what dinner will be. I think stove top chicken sounds good and easy, though.

Photobucket