Coffee Break 10/18/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 10/18/10
Mon, 10-18-2010 - 6:41am

October is just screaming by!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-18-2010 - 8:12am

Good Morning..I think. I'm tired after a busy weekend and Dec's bday yesterday. Also took a fall and smashed the side of my face and it hurts. Oh well. I have to run some errands, get to the oil change place because they screwed something up and my car is leaking oil. Then off to visit my grandma who is at a rehab place after a fall last week. I'm taking Dillon to get a halloween costume this afternoon. I'm not crafty enough to make one.

dinner??maybe pasta y fagiole

michele

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-18-2010 - 8:51am

Good morning! The weekend was way too busy and went by way to fast. I have work this morning and then going to try to hit the gym before picking up DS. I also have laundry and cleaning up to do so that will take the rest of the afternoon. No plans this evening so hopefully I will get to relax a bit because the rest of the week will be busy.

Dinner tonight... steak on the grill.

Have a great day!:smileyhappy:

Terri

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-18-2010 - 9:16am
Good morning! Zoe is at school already. Abby isn't feeling well so she is sleeping in. She day will probably go in a little late. Dh is off today through Wednesday, lucky me! I need to get laundry put away. I washed it all yesterday and it's now stacked up around my room. The rest of the week will be busy, so I need to get things in order around here today.

Dinner tonight, not sure. Abby wanted "Thanksgiving" food, so I bought a turkey breast yesterday. I'll have to see if it's thawed enough for today. So either that, or honey mustard chicken.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-18-2010 - 10:34am

Good morning.. This weekend flew by.. We did pumpkin picking with some good friends Sat and spent yesterday shopping for things for the girls combined Halloween/bday party next weekend.. Today both girls are at school.. Talk about hectic mornings.. I couldn't find my keys and dh was stuck at work, had a murder last night so he will be home god knows when.. But finally found them in one of the bags with party supplies. SOOOO both girls got to school about 20 minutes late.. Jacks napping, when he gets up we are off to get the vest for daisies for Caelan then to drop them off at school for her.. She has a meeting after school till 4:30, then we have to grab her take her to dance a half hour away, drop her off.. Then take Molly and Jack to my parents and Billy and I have to head to a wake this evening in Manhattan.. My parents will pick Caelan up from dance, feed, bathe the kids so whenever we get home we can grab them and get everyone back to our house 45 minutes away and hope Caelan gets a good nights rest before school in the am... I'm exhausted already, just thinking about it all.. All week we are busy as well, so hoping for a quiet weekend to rest! Dinner will be whatever Billy and I pick up on the drive down!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers