Coffee Break 10/25/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 10/25/10
Mon, 10-25-2010 - 6:40am

Happy Monday :)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-25-2010 - 10:35am

Good Morning... Hope everyone had a great weekend!! This is a busy busy busy week for us, and there is no letting up when the weekend gets here.. Today Molly had school pictures (I forgot which uniform they were wearing until about 5 am I woke from a sound sleep to run downstairs and throw it in the wash) After I pick her up from school, I have to run home get her out of her uniform and then off to pick Caelan up from daisies, then dropping Molly off at my in laws where Billy will pick her up on his way home from work ( he did a day tour today) and then off to dance till 7 tonight!! UGH!! I'm tired already.. I'm making chili in the crock pot so when Billy and Molly get home, it'll be ready and they can eat.. Caelan, Jack and I will eat when we get home later.. While the girls are in school today, I will be putting the games and goody bags together for their combined bday/halloween party coming up on saturday.. I have 50 + kids coming to my house! Trying to breathe and not stress. Hoping this 70 degree weather we are getting today extends itself through the weekend..

Wendy-- have you ever tried swagbucks on the comp?? I use the tool bar.. If you aren't familiar with it, you do all your searching through there,, even to go on here just type in ivillage in the tool bar and you win points for looking.. I accumulated to many points I redeemed then at the online swag bucks store and got over $500 in amazon gift cards.. I've been using it all year, so now the giftcards I have, I have been doing alot of online shopping and ordering the girls xmas gifts on line through amazon.. Just a simple way to save money.. Plus everytime I look for something I want to buy I end up earning more points!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-25-2010 - 1:41pm

Thanks for the tip....I actually just started using Swagbucks so I only have just over 400 of them right now.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-25-2010 - 2:18pm

Good afternoon, ladies.

Christine
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-26-2010 - 1:22pm

Have fun Christmas shopping!

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-26-2010 - 2:32pm

I have a list going already, so its a matter of making purchases.

Photobucket