Coffee Break 10/7/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 10/7/10
Thu, 10-07-2010 - 6:30am

Thursday morning already?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-07-2010 - 8:46am

Good Morning!!! We got an early start today. I had already bleached three bathrooms, done laundry, made beds, changed the kittle litter etc..before 7:30.- all the while supervising the kids while they finished up homework. Declan got a ton last night and there was jsut not enough time after baseball practice.

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-07-2010 - 9:14am

Good morning! I have laundry started and have cleaned the kitchen and vacuumed. I need to straighten the downstairs and then get some exercise before going to DDs school for their Jump Rope for Heart/Heart Walk activities. DD will leave with me when I am finished and we will go pick up DS from school. I have to stop and get milk and maybe something for dinner if I can't find anything here. This evening, we are heading to Lowes to look at some house stuff...

Dinner? Not sure yet...

Have a great day!

Terri

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-07-2010 - 9:48am

Good morning.. Still taking me a bit to get used to this new layout.. Anyway.. Today I have sick husband home.. He's been home with the flu since tuesday but the way he is acting you would think he had the black plague!! MEN are HORRIBLE PATIENTS!! Molly, Jack and I, have some errands to run while Caelan is at school.. Dinner will be home made chicken noodle soup.. Made a large roast last night, so using the left over chicken in the crock pot today, adding some chicken stock, seasonings, onions, carrots, celery and some whole wheat noodles.. Should be delicious and will hopefully be something Billy can eat as well!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-07-2010 - 4:47pm

i am also trying to get use to the new boards, yesterday i think it took me all day to sign in. not sure what that was al about. also cant find where the"favorite boards" button is like on the old layout. anyway today was pretty uneventful since i did all my cleaning last night when i was very upset with my DH. he then came home fed Gracie and helped me clean

Photobucket