Coffee Break 10/8/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 10/8/10
Fri, 10-08-2010 - 6:38am

Happy Friday :)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-08-2010 - 8:12am

Good Morning! Everyone is off to school. I have to get ready for a meeting in less than an hour at school for a project I'm heading up. After that- it's off to grocery shop for Declans bday party tomorrow- a family get together. He wants Tacos..jeesh. I'm sick of cooking mexican style things. I may try to run later but am not sure. I've got a very sore throat for some reason

dinner..probably pasta and italian sausage

michele

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-08-2010 - 9:13am

Good morning.. Today is another beautiful fall day here in NY.. Supposed to continue in the low 70's and into next week!! I love the crisp, cool, fall air.. Billy is on the mend so since both girls are in school, we are going to take Jack with us and try to get a start on some xmas shopping.. Molly has a half day so we will squeeze as much as we can in before we have to pick her up.. Tonight Caelan has dance from 530-730 so while I am there with her, Billy will make dinner.. I believe he is doing tacos!! Always a hit in our house!! Have a good day everyone and a great weekend..

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-08-2010 - 11:15am

Good morning! I just got back from grocery shopping and now have to clean up a bit around the house. It should be a pretty quiet day around here until the kids get home. No plans for this evening, but tomorrow we are heading to a friend's house to watch college football, should be fun! We are having beautiful weather here as well so I hope to spend some time outside this weekend!!

Dinner tonight... BLTs.

Have a great weekend!!

Terri

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-08-2010 - 1:58pm

Good afternoon lovelies!

Christine