Coffee Break 4/14/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 4/14/10
Wed, 04-14-2010 - 6:23am

Good Morning! Happy Hump Day! It is going to be in the 70's here today....WOO HOO! I'm having lunch with my friends from work today. Katie has an orthodontist appt. at 3pm. I am going with my neighbor and another friend for the focus group tonight (and I get paid $50).

Dinner for my family will be leftovers.

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-14-2010 - 7:14am

Good Morning!

Yay for $50! Sorry I've been MIA. I've had to keep my 2 nieces and 1 nephew while my mom is on vacation. My sister didn't have enough vacation days to get off work. Today is my last day and I am about pooped...LOL! Watching 5 kids (those 3 plus my own 2) is enough to make me want to get my tubes tied ASAP.

Supper tonight will be whatever Mark fixes.

Have a great day ladies!

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-14-2010 - 7:24am

Hello! another busy one here. what a week. I've got to get everyone off to school, run a couple errands, go to the dentist. I have both boys parent/teacher conferences today. There is also early dismissal. Then my little nephews bday party.

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-14-2010 - 8:38am

Good morning ladies!

Christine
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-14-2010 - 10:00am

Good morning. I woke up with a massive headache. Luckily the motrin and coffee seem to be helping. I'm going to rest for about half an hour, then I'll shower so I can run to the store. After that I really need to come home and clean, but if my head is still hurting I'll probably just relax. I'm taking lunch to Abby and one of her friends. Her mom and I switch off taking them lunch on the days they have tennis games.

I have to be at Abby's tennis match at 4:00.

Dinner tonight is nacho chicken and rice wraps.

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-14-2010 - 11:33am

I spent the good part of this morning resting since DH's new job is getting the best of me. He is getting up at 4 AM and always manages to wake me up when he gets up so I am up for an hour and then we don't go to bed until 11 Pm or so. I have also been feeling a little icky so resting is what I felt like doing especially since my sister is bringing my 3 yo niece over tonight for me to watch tomorrow. I just got the dishwasher going which is all I really needed to do today.
Dinner is still up in the air I have to go see what I have.

Kashmir