Coffee Break 4/19/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 4/19/10
Mon, 04-19-2010 - 6:55am
Good Morning. Today I have work and then a stop at the grocery store a few items. This afternoon, just run the vacuum and clean the kitchen floor. I did all my laundry yesterday and I did dusting on Saturday. I have to possibly meet dh at the car dealership this afternoon as he is having a few car problems. Nothing major....but it needs to be looked at. I have a meeting at church tonight. Dinner will be buffalo chicken mac and cheese with salad.
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-19-2010 - 7:46am

Good Morning!

I have to get my hair cut in a little bit and then come home to laundry mountain. That's about it today.

Supper tonight will be something grilled, probably chicken.

Have a great day!

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-19-2010 - 8:36am

Good morning..The boys are off school this week. I'm hoping for a nice slow start but they are already outside playing- even tho it's quite chilly this am. I have to tidy up, get to the dry cleaners and that's about it. I've got to figure out what to do with these monkeys today.

dinner? probably leftovers. I've leftover roast chicken, bolognese, potatoes etc..

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-19-2010 - 9:02am

Good morning! I need to run to the store this morning. I really should get laundry done when I get back, but I'm leaning toward taking a nap, lol. I have an appointment at 2:00 this afternoon, so Zoe will be going to a friend's house after school. Abby has a meeting after school and won't be done until close to 5.

Dinner tonight, not sure. Dh might be going to a baseball game, so it'll be something easy if he's gone. If he's going to be home, I still don't know what we'll have, lol. I'll figure it all out at the store.

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-19-2010 - 9:21am

Good morning! Today will be some general clean up and laundry. I also will be going to DDs preschool today for a few volunteer hours. Later will be exercising and maybe some outside work depending on how warm it gets. Dinner will be vegetable soup- YUM!

Terri

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-19-2010 - 4:41pm
Good afternoon! Today I went to the gym.