Coffee Break 4/21/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 4/21/10
Wed, 04-21-2010 - 6:32am

Happy Wednesday!

I have work today and then I'm covering the playground today at Molly's school....I told them I would sub if they ever need me. I'll pick up a few extra bucks for that! Woo Hoo!

Dinner tonight will be leftovers. No plans for anyone tonight....for a change!

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-21-2010 - 7:25am

Good Morning!

Today I have absolutely nothing that needs to be done. This is a change I can live with!

Supper tonight will be chicken with rice and a veggie.

Have a great day!

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-21-2010 - 8:35am

Good morning! Today I have a little cleaning to do- just the usual. Later this morning I will go to DDs preschool for a few hours. After that, I have to run to the grocery store for a few items. Dinner will be BLTs and some fruit.

Have a great day everyone!

Terri

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-21-2010 - 8:53am

Good Morning. We're getting a nice slow start to the day as the kids are off today. I'll then tidy up a little. They're playing at a friends this afternoon so I may visit my cousin at the hospital to bring magazines or something else she'd like. We were up late last night at a friends so I want everyone settled early tonight.

Dinner???maybe chicken cutlets, potatoes or pasta and a veg

michele

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-21-2010 - 8:54am

Good morning! We have Zoe's student-led conference this morning. I need to run to the store at some point today. I also really need to get some laundry done.

We don't have anything planned tonight. I would like to take Abby to the rec center to practice volleyball, but we'll see if we are all up to it or not.

Dinner tonight, who knows, I'll figure it out when I go to the store.

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-21-2010 - 9:42am

Happy hump day!!

Christine
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-21-2010 - 9:46am

I am off in a few minutes to take yDS to the ped since that is what the ER doctor yesterday wanted us to do today since he got so sick so quick yesterday afternoon. HE still has a fever this morning but he is acting a little better other than a headache. I am doing laundry and will continue on that when I get back.
Dinner will be the pork chops I was going to make yesterday since we were in the ER till 730 last night.

Kashmir