Coffee Break 4/22/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 4/22/10
Thu, 04-22-2010 - 6:49am

Good Morning...The boys are with their father for take your kids to work day! I've got the day to myself. WOW ! I do have lots of things that need doing and will get them done quickly so I can take a walk and maybe go to the bookstore or something like that.

dinner??it depends. Tom mentiond he and the boys might opt to eat hot dogs ont he street in NY for dinner before coming home so I may not be cooking.

if they are coming home for dinner-chicken taco's, which are declans favorite.

michele

iVillage Member
In reply to: mdh1
Thu, 04-22-2010 - 7:04am

Enjoy your free day, Michele!

Today I have work as usual then grocery shopping. Molly has cheerleading at 6pm, so something simple for dinner. Not sure yet......

That is all! Yay!

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-22-2010 - 8:25am
Good Morning! Our schools had take your child to work day too! Today I have to tidy up a bit. I plan on going to the mall too. I'm not sure what dinner will be just yet. Alayna has dance tonight so something really really really quick!
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-22-2010 - 8:45am

Good morning! Today is the usual cleaning and I also have to do laundry. I will exercise this afternoon and that is about it for me today(until the kids get home)! Dinner will be pork chops, mashed potatoes and green beans.

Our schools cancelled the "Take your child to work day" due to too many snow days. DHs job doesn't participate anyway...

Terri

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-22-2010 - 8:47am

Woo hoo for take your child to work day!!!!!!!!

Christine
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-22-2010 - 8:58am

I am home for the day with yDS again since he has strep throat and has to be on antibiotics for a full 24 hours. I will run to school in a bit to drop off the snack that yDS was supposed to take to school today and also yDD's thermos so she has a drink at lunch since she can't have milk. I will also take the movie back to Blockbuster since I forgot yesterday. I will just be doing laundry and cleaning up around the house when I am home.
Dinner is chicken with rice and a veggie.

Kashmir

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-22-2010 - 9:34am

Good morning! We don't have take your child to work day anymore. I think the school handbook says that it's in the summer in TX, so they don't excuse absences for it during the year, or something stupid like that.

Anyway, I'm heading to the gym in a minute. I get to go free since I'm a city employee, and I get a family discount. We paid for the family for a month so that we can take Abby up to practice for volleyball, so I figured I should go since we're paying for it. Hopefully it will get me in the habit so that I'll keep going even after we aren't paying for the family anymore.

After that I'll be doing laundry and reading my book, I am anxious to finish it. Dinner tonight will be chicken with caper cream sauce, rice, and a veggie.

Photobucket

Photobucket