Coffee Break 4/28/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 4/28/10
Wed, 04-28-2010 - 6:26am

Its predicted to be a beautiful day today....I'm thinking I'll play outside in the dirt after work today. My ILs will be stopping over for a bit.....its grandparent lunch week at school but also Molly's band concert today/tonight. So, they are coming to eat lunch with her today and then there is a small gap in between lunch and the afternoon performance so they will come over to visit. Tonight is the concert at 7pm. Easy dinner plans for tonight (though I'm not sure what that entails yet, lol!)

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-28-2010 - 7:31am

Good Morning,..we're getting a cold start to the day but its sunny- and will be warmer today which will be nice. I have the usual going on- got to tidy up, do my exercises, errands, and some things to be done and organized for school. Dil has a dentist appt to fix a broken molar(most likely happened when breathing tube was inserted for his surgery). Dec has a little league game.

Dinner????still have those leftovers so probably something with those. I may let the kids do happy meals after the game- unhealthy but quick and on the way home. It'll be late so thats easy

Michele

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-28-2010 - 7:31am

Good Morning!

I'm glad to hear that it's going to be a beautiful day for you Wendy. It was 28 degrees when I got up this morning and there was ice on my porch...LOL! I saw a ridge of snow on the mountain across from us. So, if you're getting beautiful weather now, it's usually coming my way in a few days. Send it on over!

I have to go out to the school this afternoon to help out with art. Then, we have church tonight.

Supper tonight will be something quick...I need to have a look in my freezer.

Have a great day!

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-28-2010 - 7:41am

Good morning!

Christine
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-28-2010 - 10:42am

Good morning! I was supposed to volunteer at Abby's school today but I'm not. To make a long story short, I hit my head at work last night, dh was worried I had a mild concussion, and I didn't sleep well. He thought I should stay home today, and I agreed. I didn't tell Abby, I didn't want her to worry during her testing today (TAKS testing in TX this week, fun!). She wouldn't necessarily see me anyway, so she won't know I wasn't there until I pick her up this afternoon.

Zoe has a friend coming over after school, so I need to get some cleaning done. We'll have an early dinner after her friend leaves, and then we're going to the rec center for Abby to get some volleyball practice in. Dinner will be leftovers, we have a ton of stuff that dh grilled on the weekend that we need to finish.

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-28-2010 - 2:39pm

Good afternoon! This has been a crazy week so far... Monday DH took a day off so we spent the day together. It turned out to be a good thing he scheduled the day off because my car broke Sunday afternoon and he was able to fix it Monday morning(YAY DH!!!!) Yesterday, DD had a field trip to the farm with school and I went along for that and then in the afternoon I went to the church for a few hours to help out. Today, DD had another field trip to an art festival. It was fun but pretty crowded and it was hectic trying to keep track of 15 preschoolers among all the other people there. I still have to exercise today and I think dinner is just going to be burgers and hot dogs on the grill.

I hope everyone is having a good week!

Terri