Coffee Break 4/30/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 4/30/10
Fri, 04-30-2010 - 6:25am

Happy Friday! Going to work and then run over to Molly's school to set up for Grandparent Lunch. I'll come home and eat and then wait for my mom to call....she's having lunch with Molly today at school and when she is done, we're going for coffee. I have to be home by 3pm to let Katie in. She is going to the zoo today for a field trip. Then, I have to go back into town to meet my co workers for dinner. Can't wait! Mark is in charge of the kid swap with our friends tonight. Take Molly to their house for the night and pick up their daughter that is Katie's age. They all get frozen pizza for dinner. Ha!

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-30-2010 - 7:06am

Good Morning!

Finishing up some laundry and putting dishes away today. I also need to sweep and mop my floors.

Supper tonight will be out.

Have a great day!

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-30-2010 - 7:20am

Good Morning! I think we all may be having frozen pizza tonight too. I've been cooking a ton and it took 5 hours to clean the house yesterday. I think I deserve a break!

Anyway- I've got to get everyone off to school, then leave asap for PT. Dil has a doctors appt this afternoon to check his finger to make sure it's healing OK. So far, so good with that though. Dil wants a pal to come over this afternoon. His big brother is plkaying at a friends today

Other than that???????Maybe do some writing, read, or get my nails done for the first time in months....we'll see

Michele

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-30-2010 - 7:59am

Morning all!

Christine
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-30-2010 - 9:08am

Good Friday morning everyone!! The sun is shining, it's going to be in the 80s today, so hopefully DD and I will spend plenty of time outside :) I do have to clean up a bit around the house and do some grocery shopping. When DS gets home from school, I am sure we will

Terri