Coffee Break 5/10/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 5/10/10
Mon, 05-10-2010 - 6:24am

Ah, Monday. Already? I work this a.m. Home to do laundry. Dinner will be a pork roast in the slow cooker. I have a meeting tonight.

That is all.

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 05-10-2010 - 8:57am

I'm keeping Zoe home again today. She didn't sleep well, I guess, and I couldn't get her out of bed earlier. I really want to be lazy and do nothing since I had to work yesterday, but I have too much to do. I need to do laundry and run to the store.

Dinner tonight, who knows.

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-10-2010 - 9:19am

Good Morning..I'm dragging after the weekend. Everyone is at school. I've already gone to the grocery store and have been tidying up. I need to do my exercises and go for a walk to strengthen my leg. I'm on deadline this week with WSJ so will do that as well as work on other writing I've been asked to do.

Dinner?????Salad, spaghetti w/ homemade marinara. simple.

michele

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-10-2010 - 9:39am

Good morning! The weekend was crazy with DS having a b-day party and sleep over. I didn't want to get out of bed this morning but am a little glad just to get back to the regular routine. Today I have laundry and cleaning up to do. I also am going to DD preschool for a bit and then to the church for a few hours. I have to exercise this evening and then hopefully RELAX!!!

Have a great day everyone!

Terri