Coffee Break 5/11/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 5/11/10
Tue, 05-11-2010 - 6:37am

Crappy weather morning. Pouring rain and windy. We're going to be lucky to hit 50 deg. today. I'll be wearing a cozy sweater to work today!

All that said, when I'm done at work this a.m., I'm coming home to bake cookies and finish folding my laundry. Dinner tonight might be soup or chili. Its really good weather for that :)

DH and I are going to look at a car after dinner tonight. That is all. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 05-11-2010 - 8:10am

Morning lovlies!

Christine
iVillage Member
Tue, 05-11-2010 - 8:23am

Good Morning All....I already dropped declan to early am gym, dil got on the bus and I've vacuumed. Got some laundry to do and need some potting soil so I can get my tomato plants into pots. Chilly day today.

Other than that- the usual. I have to start writing and will hopefully have time to exercise

Dinner??????????????????????????????????????

michele

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-11-2010 - 9:07am

I can't believe everything ya'll have done this morning already! Maybe things will change when my DS starts going to Kindergarten but for right now i'm just trying to get motivated enough to get off the couch! Lol.

I took my BIL to football practice at 6:30 and am enjoying the silence until my DD wakes up!

I will be making breakfast, doing laundry, getting the kids ready for the day and DS off to preschool, planning Dinner for my step Dad (it's his birthday and my mom and him are in the middle of a divorce so this will be his first without her), grocery shopping, and somehow squeezing in time for my new workout videos- Insanity. It's supposed to be really good and really intense so I hope I can stay motivated and get toned before we actively TTC. My DH is off work today (this is like his

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-11-2010 - 9:09am

Good morning! Rainy, cool weather here too, I

Terri

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-11-2010 - 9:27am

Good morning everyone! I have to work this morning. I have a PTA board meeting this afternoon, then I go back to work tonight. At least it's the last board meeting of the year, and I'm not doing PTA next year, yay!

Dinner tonight is BBQ sandwiches and pasta salad.

Photobucket

Photobucket