Coffee Break 5/13/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 5/13/10
Thu, 05-13-2010 - 6:28am

OK, I'm done with the rain....but apparently Mother Nature is not. Its been raining for 3 days now. Enough is enough!

Today after work, I"m getting groceries. Then home to put them away. Dinner will be leftovers. No big plans for the day. YAY!

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-13-2010 - 8:09am

Good Morning! I hope the rain stops for you Wendy. It stopped here and it's suny but chilly this am.

Everyone is off to school and the house is in shambles since we're having a couple rooms painted. I can put my bedroom back together again and may head out for a few new things and pillows to tie it all together. I've finished my writing assignment so wil work on another. Dec has baseball practice and I may have a few of his team mates here this afternoon to do homework before practice.

oh- I've got to get 2 bday presents for the boys friends. Dinner--will be leftover roast chicken. I may make chicken salad. , veg, and i'm sure the boys will want pasta again- that's generally all they feel like lately after busy days.

michele

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-13-2010 - 9:21am

Good morning! The sun is finally back out here today! Not a whole lot planned today- laundry and straightening up a bit and then some exercise. I may mow the grass if it dries out enough. This afternoon, DH and I are going to a research study for biometrics security, should be interesting...

Dinner will be steaks on the grill with veggies.

Have a great day!

Terri

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-13-2010 - 9:52am

Hi Ladies! I hope you don't mind if I jump in...I introduced myself in another post under "Welcome Mat".

Sounds like the weather has been cruddy all over! It snowed here last night a couple of inches (Colorado) and is cold and gloomy. It's supposed to start to warm up tomorrow, we'll see!

Today Bethany has her 2 month appt. and will be getting 3 shots :(. So I told DH he has to come with me for some support (support for me, not Bethy ;). After that I'm sure she'll be worn out so we will just hang at home for the rest of the day.

I'm going to try a new taco bake recipe in the crock pot today for dinner.

Have a good day!

&nb
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-13-2010 - 10:43am

Feeling very unmotivated again today. Thought things were good when I woke up & emptied the dishwasher before coffee, but one little thing can make me totally unmotivated.

I need to get the kitchen cleaned up from breakfast so we can have lunch lol! I need to get a load of laundry started. I need to rearrange the living room since we sold some furniture yesterday.

Nothing going on again tonight - thankfully! We're having pork fried rice for dinner.

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-13-2010 - 11:14am

Morning everyone!

Christine