Coffee Break 5/14/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 5/14/10
Fri, 05-14-2010 - 6:25am

Happy Friday! The rain has stopped and the sun is out! Hooray! In the 60's for the weekend, with more sunshine :)

I have breakfast at Molly's school this a.m. The teachers put it on for all the volunteers. I'll drop Molly at a friends so she can get on the bus there. Then to work. Home for a bit and then off to Molly's school to help out at lunch. Later on I'm going out for martinis with friends. DH and the girls will hang out at home tonight. Not sure what to do about dinner yet. Will figure that out later.

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 05-14-2010 - 8:28am

Good Morning,,,I think. Hopefully the rest of the day wil be better. I drove everyone to school this am and had to deal wiht absolute horribleness from my youngest this am- it's been going on all week.

I have to clean up the office. It looks so much better after being painted and finish the house. I have some errands and had hoped to get to the hospital to visit with my cousin but I don't know if there will be time to do everything. I need to do my exercises and walk as well to strengthen my leg.

the kids have 2 bday parties today- one which goes late. Not looking forward to it

dinner???not sure yet- something ont he run probably

michele

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-14-2010 - 8:28am

Good morning!

Christine