Coffee Break 5/24/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 5/24/10
Mon, 05-24-2010 - 6:23am

Ugh! This week is going to be crazy, starting with today. After work, I have to run to WalMart and pick up my prescription and grab a pizza from Papa Murphy's (nobody will have time to cook today). Then, home to put the pizza away and back into town to get Katie. Off to the orthodontist so she can get her braces off. Home for a few minutes and then off to school to get Molly so we can head out for dentist appointments. We won't be home until at least 5:30. Hence, the pizza. DH will be cutting grass....it needs it desperately!

After supper.....collapse on the couch!

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 05-24-2010 - 7:50am

Morning everyone!

Christine
iVillage Member
Mon, 05-24-2010 - 8:17am

Good Morning..what a busy weekend. Everyone was tired this am. Boys are off to school. I have some errands- the dry cleaners etc....I need to set aside about two hours for knee exercises. jeesh. We have a little league game this evening.

Dinner??I may roast a chicken outside on the grill, w/ baked potatoes and salad.

michele

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-24-2010 - 9:25am

Good morning! I am tired this morning because I stayed up and watched the finale of LOST. It was worth it but now I am feeling less than motivated...

Today I have to clean up from the weekend mess and then go to DD pre-K class. I also have to fit some exercise in.

Dinner tonight will be chicken on the grill.

Have a great day!

Terri