Coffee Break 5/28/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 5/28/10
Fri, 05-28-2010 - 7:11am

Happy Friday! I slept in because we do not have school today....4 day weekend! Woo Hoo! I've been feeling like poo, so I have a dr. appt today at 11:30. Then I'll hit the grocery store. I have a bunch of people from work coming over tonight to have a farewell party for a co-worker. Katie is gone for the weekend. Molly will be going to a dance tonight (!).

That is all!

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 05-28-2010 - 8:11am

Good Morning..another nasty start to teh day with the boys. I've had it. Anyway- they're at school and hopefully their behavior will be bettee when I pick them up. I've got to vacuum, do laundry and put fresh sheets on the bed. I trip to verizon is in order since my driod is malfunctioning. Kids are sleeping at my moms tonight. Dh and I are going to a dinner party.

michele

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-28-2010 - 8:11pm

its Friday night here at my house and I only have 2 kids at the moment...but they will all be in bed by 9 pm tops...then I can go to bed early for a change....was trying to get started on my Wii fitness program and could not get the game started ...go figure and my kids were no where to be found (they were in school)...that put damper on my day...did not feel like going for my walk, was set on doing my workout in the house but I will try later on this weekend.
No plans...maybe try to get the bbq cleaned up and started....its been a long winter without the bbq...I am craving burgers tonight...

Hope you all have a safe and fun Memorial Day Weekend...

take care,

Susan...