Coffee Break 5/5/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 5/5/10
Wed, 05-05-2010 - 6:07am

Happy Cinco de Mayo! After work today I'm coming home to work on the rest of my laundry. I'll put dinner together and Katie is supposedly going to try out the Marching Band tonight. There are 2 Wednesdays in a row where you can go and see what it is all about. She "forgot" to bring home all the info., so I'm hoping she brings it today. Sigh....teenagers lose their brains....I'm not kidding.

anyway, chicken in the crockpot for dinner. At some point today, I also need to start my grocery list.

That is all :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 05-05-2010 - 8:14am

Good morning and happy Cinco de Mayo!

Christine
iVillage Member
Wed, 05-05-2010 - 8:16am

Good Morning..I've gotten everyone off to school and before school orchestra. A little tidying up is in order. I have PT for me knee this am and need a quick stop at the grocery store. Dec has a friend coming over after school. It's a beautiful day so they'll likely play outside all afternoon. I also have to contact microsoft..yeah right--Xbox major malfunctioning.

dinner??????????not sure. Cinco De Mayo- so maybe I'll do mexican

michele

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-05-2010 - 9:03am

Good morning! It is beautiful out today so hopefully I will get to spend some time outside. Today will be cleaning up, exercising and going to DDs preschool for a bit. DH has been laying tile this week after work so I am hoping that will get finished up so I can get the laundry room back in order.

Dinner will be something with chicken.

Have a great day!

Terri

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-05-2010 - 11:35am

Good morning! I had to go in to Abby's school this morning to talk to a coach and a counselor. The coach now knows I'm serious about Abby staying off her foot today during athletics (I sent a note Monday and she still had her doing stuff), and we know which english class she will be in next year.

I went to the grocery store and the liquor store (Weird going in there at 10 AM!). Now I need to get laundry done. I also need to clean the kitchen since nobody did anything last night while I was at work.

Dinner tonight is honey mustard chicken, not sure what we'll have with it.

Photobucket

Photobucket