Coffee Break 5/6/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 5/6/10
Thu, 05-06-2010 - 6:05am

Good Morning! After work, I'll come home and do a few quick chores, and then my neighbor across the street wants to take me to lunch to celebrate my birthday. She's so silly....not necessary, of course, but she is insistent....so we're going around noon. Should be fun!

Dinner tonight is leftovers. Molly has cheerleading at 6pm

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-06-2010 - 7:41am

Good morning..

I've got to get everyone to the bus stop in a few minutes, then tidy up, do sheets, knee exercises. I'm going to do some writing today. I'll have 5 boys here after school. Hopefully just outside play- basketball, capture the flag. The X box is broken so there's no temptation there.

dinner??pasta, probably with lots of mushrooms and shallots or leeks. I'm sick of cooking meat

michele

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-06-2010 - 10:50am

Good morning! Zoe is home sick today. We have an appointment in about 45 minutes. We were at a friend's house Monday, and her son ended up having a fever at bedtime and has strep, and I'm thinking Zoe might have it now. I'll be hanging out around the house after that, since she feels so bad. There's lots of laundry in my future, I so need to get caught up.

Dinner tonight was supposed to be out for Zoe's school's spirit night, so I'll probably just pick up food from there.

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-06-2010 - 12:05pm

Good afternoon! This morning I went to MOPS, this afternoon I have to exercise, go to the grocery store and straighten up a bit. Tomorrow is DSs birthday so it will probably be a hectic day.

Not sure what is for dinner tonight, I just don't feel like cooking but will find something.

Terri