Coffee Break 5/7/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 5/7/10
Fri, 05-07-2010 - 6:22am

Happy Friday. Weird morning here. Mark and Molly will be having breakfast together at school starting at 6:45, so he is still sleeping right. Basically, all 4 of us will be getting ready for work/school all at the same time. Once I get Katie off to school, I'll have the house to myself for a good hour before I leave for work. I'll finish getting ready then.

After work, I'll grocery shop. I think I'm going to go to the library this afternoon, too. Dinner is turkey sloppy joes and sweet potato fries. Katie and I have her Confirmation final exam and bowling party tonight. Mark and Molly are on their own.

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 05-07-2010 - 7:26am

Good Morning...I've got to do the floors after the boys go to school, organize things for my next writing assignment, do my knee exersizes etc...The boys are going with their father to a baseball game tonight so I'll feed them something quick early. Dh will probably grab something at the game.

michele

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-07-2010 - 9:54am

Good morning! Zoe is home sick today. After I get dressed, we'll run to the school to drop off dessert for the 1st grade teachers. I'm planning on going during specials time, so that Zoe can go with me and give her teacher her gift. She is feeling fine, and hasn't had any fever since Wednesday night, so I'm not too concerned with her going with me. Then we'll run to the store and pick up some lunch. We'll drop Abby's lunch off at school and then come home and clean house. It's a huge disaster around here. Zoe didn't want me to move away from her yesterday, so I got nothing done. Abby made cupcakes for me last night, so the kitchen is a disaster. I really need to get some laundry done.

Dinner tonight....I still haven't made honey mustard chicken, so we might have that, unless something else sounds good at the store.

Photobucket

Photobucket