Coffee break 7/12/10

iVillage Member
Coffee break 7/12/10
Mon, 07-12-2010 - 7:14am

Good Morning! I still love these coffee breaks. They get my head in order for the day. I've got to get the boys off to their camps( at opposite ends of town!), then photocopy some things, get stuff in the mail, get to teh dry cleaners,

iVillage Member
In reply to: mdh1
Mon, 07-12-2010 - 8:08am

Good Morning! Finally have myself up and a cup of coffee in hand. I slept later than usual....I guess all that camping did it to me :)

Today, we're hanging around the house. There is laundry to do, as well as putting away a few more things from camping. Dinner tonight is kielbasa and kidney beans with rice. I have a meeting at 6:30 at church.

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-12-2010 - 8:26am

Good morning!

Christine
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-12-2010 - 12:21pm

Good morning! Abby is at the library volunteering, and Zoe and I already ran some errands. We went to Target to return some jeans dh bought. We went ahead and got some school supplies while there, I figured this year I'm going to get a few at a time, try to spread out the money spending, lol. Then we went to the grocery store. We leave for vacation on Friday, and I think I'll pack Zoe's stuff today. That way I won't be doing laundry at midnight Thursday night.

We're going to a friend's house this afternoon. Zoe and my friend's son will play on their inflatable water slide while the adults and older girls play a game. I'm not sure what we are playing, my friend just said to bring 6 quarters each.

Dinner tonight is soft tacos (or a variation on it actually) and spanish rice.

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-12-2010 - 3:51pm

Good Monday afternoon! I am officially at P/T worker again. I just started a job at our church 10-20 hours a week :) It is going to be hard to figure out child care this summer as I am not making a huge amount of money so I don't want to have to spend it all on that! Luckily, they are pretty flexible with my hours and they don't mind if I sometimes have to bring the kids with me. Awesome place to work!!!! So today I did that for four hours and now I am home getting laundry done and cleaning up.

Dinner tonight... who knows, I didn't plan(and it's almost 4!!!) Need to get back in the routine.

Terri