Coffee Break 7/15/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 7/15/10
Thu, 07-15-2010 - 7:07am

Good Morning..I'm getting a jump on the cleaning the morning,will get everyone to camp and then do as much shopping as possible for saturdays parties- dillon's bday, then mexican and margaritas for other friends and family after. It'll be a long day but hopefully fun. I'm also heading out for a walk/run. I can finally run a bit! 7 months after my injury and 4 months post- surgery

dinner????not sure yet

michele

iVillage Member
In reply to: mdh1
Thu, 07-15-2010 - 7:57am

Morning! I slept in today....it was raining and it sort of made me not want to get up yet :)

I need to hit the grocery store today. Other than that, we're staying home. Dinner will be leftovers.

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to: mdh1
Thu, 07-15-2010 - 6:28pm

Good evening- today was busy! DS has an inner and outer ear infection in his left ear and an outer infection in his right ear! Dr. visit this morning and then trips to 2 pharmacies to get the antibiotic and ear drops(first place didn't have the drops) He had a friend over for the day so he tagged along. After all this-and some laundry and exercise- we met up with DH after he got off work and took my 2 kids plus DSs friend plus the neighbor girl to see Despicable Me. Funny movie, it was good. DH took DS friend home and I brought DD and the neighbor with me. DH is stopping to get pizza and after that I just want to collapse :)

Maybe tomorrow will be less busy.

Terri