Coffee Break 7/30/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 7/30/10
Fri, 07-30-2010 - 6:42am

Happy Friday :) 11 years ago today, I was due with Molly. It was hotter than h e double hockey sticks and I was WAY uncomfortable. Sigh.....she wasn't born until Aug. 3.....just wanted to walk down memory lane for a brief moment, lol!

Anyway, tonight we are having Molly's birthday party with our families. About 20 people are coming! YIKES! We're just doing snacks and cupcakes/ice cream. Molly and I have to make the cupcakes today and I have a few items to put together for snacks. Otherwise, I'm ready. Just run the vacuum and make sure the bathrooms are clean. I also need to run to the grocery store to pick up a few items that were forgotten yesterday, due to the fact that I had the chatterboxes with me....they distract me so easily!

Hopefully it won't rain and we can party outside :) Dinner will be salad and baked chicken breasts....easy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-30-2010 - 11:24am

Happy Friday and Happy (almost) Birthday to your DD! This morning I had to go to the dentist and have 2 cavities filled :( It wasn't too bad but now I am sitting here with a numb face. I have laundry to do and a little cleaning upstairs. The afternoon should be pretty relaxing, but I do have to fit in some exercise. This weekend we are pretty busy and we have to find time to can some tomatoes- we have lots!! SO, hoping for slightly cooler weather this weekend so that the A/C isn't running non-stop.

Dinner tonight... not sure yet.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Terri