Coffee Break 7/6/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 7/6/10
Tue, 07-06-2010 - 7:59am

Good Morning, girls! Its Tuesday already :) Seems weird, though, lol. DH was home yesterday and we had my parents over, so I'm still feeling like its Monday today.....oh well.

Anyway, today I'm playing TAXI for Molly. She needs to go get a bday present for a party she was invited to today (she got the invite on Saturday...sheesh). Then, I need to take her to her flute lesson. After that, we'll run home so she can eat lunch and then I have to take her to an orthodontist appt. From there, I will take her to the bday party. I also need to call and see if I can get into the dentist to have a tooth checked. Its not excruciating, but I'm worried if I wait much longer, it will be a huge problem.

Molly needs to be picked up at 6:30. She will eat dinner at the party. Dinner for the rest of us will be chicken breasts, veggies and garlic bread.

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 07-06-2010 - 8:12am

Ugh Wendy...I have had a cracked tooth before and I feel your pain!

Today is just laundry and hanging out. Sounds so nice!

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 07-06-2010 - 8:14am

Good morning!

Christine
iVillage Member
Tue, 07-06-2010 - 9:09am

Good Morning. I haven't checked in here in a bit. The kids started summer camp this week and everyone has just been dropped off. ( it was camp mommy last week!) It's super hot and humid- major heat wave here.

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-06-2010 - 9:51am

Good morning! We are back from vacation-what a great trip! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend. Today I just have to clean up a bit and then go to the church to help out for a few hours. This evening DS has basketball camp and then we will spend some time outside. The weather is going to be hot today! LOVE IT!!!!!

Dinner... steak on the grill with salad.

Have a great day!

Terri