Coffee Break 7/7/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 7/7/10
Wed, 07-07-2010 - 6:41am

Happy Wednesday! I'm STAYING HOME today :) I am going to organize myself for our camping trip this weekend and do a little laundry and generally hang around. I wasn't home much yesterday, so I'm doing the opposite today :) We will go to the library at some point, but that isn't far away and its fun :)

Dinner tonight will be chicken breasts, veggies and pasta salad (we should have had all of that last night, but my day got so crazy that we scraped together some leftovers instead).

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-07-2010 - 7:52am

Good morning!

Christine
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-07-2010 - 9:52am

Good morning! I have to drop Abby at the library to volunteer in about an hour. After I drop her I'll run to Bed Bath and Beyond to get a gift for my cousin's bridal shower and then stop by the grocery store. Then it's home for laundry, fun!

I'm not sure about the rest of the day or dinner tonight. Dh might be going to a baseball game, depending on the weather. A friend is supposed to let me know if her dh is working late at all this week so we can try to get together. I doubt it will be tonight, but I'm not sure. If we are home, dinner will be fettuccine alfredo.

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-07-2010 - 9:53am

Good morning..the day is already getting away from me. I've got to finish up here in the house, head out for a very steamy walk, go to costco, drop things off at a friends, prepare something to bring tonight, and make dh dinner. Kids are eating at friends.

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-07-2010 - 10:40am

Good morning! Today should not be too busy- hopefully! I plan to take the kids to the pool this afternoon but don't know how long we will stay since it is supposed to be close to 100 degrees. Other than that, I just have a little cleaning to do and exercise.

Dinner tonight... not sure yet. Something on the grill probably.

Have a great day!

Terri