Coffee Break 8/12/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 8/12/10
Thu, 08-12-2010 - 6:40am

Woo, its gonna be a scorcher today....they are issuing Heat Advisories, too. Makes me worry about Katie and all the kids in the band....they have camp again every day this week. Sending her with LOTS of water!!

So, Katie is being picked up at 8:15. Molly and I have to get some groceries and then we'll eat lunch and head to the mall. She has some birthday gift cards to spend. Besides, I need to be her entertainment again for the next few days, since Katie is gone.

Pick Katie and her friend up at 4:30. Dinner is chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and green beans.

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-12-2010 - 8:48am

Good morning! I hope the band there does things the way we did when I was in high school....marching in the morning, and inside working on the music in the afternoon.

I am about to head off to my new job today! Then it's home to take the girls to the pool for a birthday party. Abby has her first middle school youth group meeting tonight at church.

Dinner tonight, who knows!

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-12-2010 - 8:48am

Good Morning....We're all exhausted today aftr such a busy day yesterday- hours at the pool and then more hours in scroching heat at the skate park. I have to get motivated and do my writing today, plus clean up the house. How does it get so dirty? Dh is late tonight so it's boys choice for dinner.Not sure what that's going to be. . I imagine the kids will play with friends today while I work

michele

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-12-2010 - 10:40am

Good morning! So far, I've cleaned up the kitchen and bathrooms and swept the floors. I had some clothes to put away and also some more to fold. Now I have to get some work done and then later I have to run to the post office. It's gloomy out but seriously humid. At least I don't have tons to do outside today.

Dinner tonight... steaks and ???

Have a great day everyone!!!

Terri