Coffee Break 8/16/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 8/16/10
Mon, 08-16-2010 - 7:19am

Good Morning! Finally, relief from the nasty weather of last week. Beautiful day with sunshine and a light breeze....open windows....I'm so happy :)

Today we are just hanging around the house. Katie has been gone for 4 days straight with band camp/activities and has only been home at night. She is very tired and Molly has missed her.

I have some light cleaning to do. DH has a class after work, so he won't be home for dinner. The girls and I will have mac and cheese and hot dogs. I have a band boosters meeting at 7pm (how the heck did I get roped into that!)

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-16-2010 - 8:11am

Good Morning! it's rainy here today so I'm not sure what we're going to do. The boys and I have been spending most of our time outside this summer. I do need to run to Costco. Besides that there is nothing on the must-do list.

Dinner???maybe leftover bbcue chicken. not really sure yet

michele

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-16-2010 - 10:20am

Good morning! One week until school starts for us. We finished up the last of the school shopping on Friday. Today I have a little bit of cleaning to do and need to run a few errands. It looks like it may rain, so if it does we will just hang out around the house.

Terri

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-16-2010 - 2:22pm
Good morning everyone!! I am new to this board.. I am Cadie 26, DH 29, we have 4 amazing kids Jayson 8, Brody 7, Brutis 6, and Rylee 2. Today we don't have very much going on the kids are all in their rooms for the day because we have been passing the flu around our house. Brody has it right now so the rest of us are just relaxing and trying to not get sick. Tonight not sure what I will be making for dinner, and I have lots of homework that is due fun I know lol..

Cadie & Dave, Jayson 8, Brody 7, Brutis 6 and Rylee 2 Furbabies Bear and Roxy. After 52 C's of TTC #1 With a Arcuate Shaped Uterus (Heart Shaped Uterus) and IUI #1 early m/c, IUI #2 Friday 11/05/04 failed, IUI #3 failed, IUI #4 and #5 Failed. First round of Clomid. We Finally got our BFP!! And had our little Girl on Aug. 29th 2008

Siggy made by Karli-Marie Thank you :)

TTC#5afteradoption

cadieanddave2
married03
ilovemykids2

yellowsupportourtroops

wifetoarmyveteran

septstargaze