Coffee Break 8/17/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 8/17/10
Tue, 08-17-2010 - 7:10am
Good Morning....must finish folding laundry today and clean my bathroom floor. Katie is babysitting for the neighbor this afternoon. The girls are making dinner for dh and myself tonight :) Very cute! Steak sammies and salad, appetizer and dessert. Can't detail, because I'm sorta fuzzy on the whole thing, lol. Katie has to go to a marching band thing for a little while tonight and dh has to cut the grass.
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-17-2010 - 8:16am

Good Morning..looks like a better day today weather-wise. I'm going to get the house together, go for a run/walk while the kids bike or hang out. We're swimming with friends this afternoon. Dinner will probably be meatballs and pasta

Michele

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-17-2010 - 8:41am

Good morning. I'm feeling a little yucky today, had a little too much wine last night :) I have to work at the library this morning, it's my last Tuesday morning, after today I have Saturday, Sunday, and next Tuesday night. I'm so ready to be done there.

When I get home I'll get the girls packed up to go to my parents'. We need to leave as early as we can so that my dad can run errands when we get there. My aunt and uncle are coming to my parents' for dinner tonight. I'm so excited, we haven't seen them in forever.

I'm not sure what dinner will be, my dad is cooking :)

Photobucket

Photobucket