Coffee Break 8/18/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 8/18/10
Wed, 08-18-2010 - 6:48am

Good Morning. Katie has Band Camp today, so I'll get her out the door the by 8:15 (my friend is picking her up). Molly and I have to clean her closet today. That could take most of the morning. This afternoon maybe she and I can go for a walk or something :) I need to pick up the girls at 4:30 from band camp. Katie has to come home and shower, eat and then we'll leave for Fees, Forms and Pictures at the middle school. Sigh....busy day for her again.

Dinner...dunno....haven't looked at the leftover situation. I will evaluate that later.

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-18-2010 - 7:46am

Good morning- I am posting early today!! Yesterday was super busy. I had to be at work by 10(with kids in tow) and was there until after 4. The kids did pretty well so it wasn't as bad as it could have been. I have some work to do at home today and then this afternoon I have to go back in for about an hour or so. August and September are the busy months for us so I am hoping they go by quickly. I was also offered another job yesterday but don't know if I will be able to do it with the p/t job I have now. It was babysitting for my neighbor's almost 4 month old. She is super sweet and a good baby so I don't mind doing it, it will just depend on the schedule. I am watching her next Monday and Tuesday for them and then we will see from there.

School starts Monday for DS and next Friday for DD. They are both ready to go and I will be happy when we get the structure of a school schedule back. I will miss having them home with me during the days though...

Today I also have to clean up around the house and this evening we have a staff picnic to attend for my work. My mom is keeping the kids for a few hours while we go, so it should be a relaxing couple of hours.

Dinner... something for the kids but we will eat at the picnic.

Have a great day everyone!!

Terri

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-18-2010 - 7:49am

Good Morning..I don't know what we're doing today. No plans. A little housework is needed but besides that all appears to be in order. We're leaving for Aruba this weekend and I don't think we need anything for that( well, I am in desperate need of a mani/pedi and haircut but it'll have to wait) and theres no point in packing til the day before.

Maybe more swimming??? It's kind of gloomy here today. Maybe the library.

we're going to friends this evening, so boys will eat there. I'll throw something together for dh

michele