Coffee Break 8/20/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 8/20/10
Fri, 08-20-2010 - 7:02am

Good Morning! Happy Friday :) My niece is coming to spend the day today, as my sister has a meeting out of town and my BIL can't take the day off. Molly is soooo looking forward to it :)

Katie has band camp again.

I'm not sure about dinner....things are up in the air.

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-20-2010 - 8:05am

Good Morning..I've got to get the house in order, clean etc...and start getting things together for our trip. I won't actually pack until tomorrow. I'm also getting a mani/pedi. I cannot head to a gorgeous beach w these toes! lol..It's been weeks and weeks.

Anyway- dinner is at our neighbors tonight.

Michele

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-20-2010 - 9:33am

Happy Friday!

Christine
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-20-2010 - 11:52am

Good morning! DD & I went to her kindergarten parent meeting this morning. She has at least 3 friends from her Pre-K class with her. She was very excited about that!! Her teacher seems awesome and we are looking forward to a wonderful year. DS starts middle school Monday and then she starts next Friday. I have decided to do a trial run with the babysitting. Next week I will watch her M and T and then her parents are going to hold a spot with a daycare but give a start date in the middle of Sept so we can try it out for a few weeks to see how it goes and if I can manage that and my P/T job at the church, as well as all my own kids things at school. DH is taking DS fishing tonight so DD and I will relax here. I still have to grocery shop but not sure if it will be today or tomorrow.

Dinner tonight...?

Have a great weekend!

Terri