Coffee Break 8/23/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 8/23/10
Mon, 08-23-2010 - 6:46am

Good Morning and Happy Monday! Last full week of Summer Vacation here. Today my ILs are picking up K&M and taking them for the day. I'll have the day to myself. I think I'll go shopping for my niece's bday present this a.m. Oh, and grab myself some Starbucks! Woo Hoo! Other than that, I need to start laundry and run the vacuum. I'll be planning my food for Book Club on Wednesday, so I can shop right away in the a.m. that day.

Dinner tonight is tilapia sammies (a new recipe) with broccoli couscous (another new recipe).

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-23-2010 - 11:33am

Good morning! The girls started school today. Abby actually wore a dress today, I was shocked! After I got them dropped off I went by the store. I'm supposed to be cleaning house today, but AF showed up Saturday and I'm really cramping today. I'm hoping the motrin kicks in soon so I can get moving.

I also have my exit interview with the city HR person today. I'm not really prepared for it, but oh well. Not a big deal, I just know there were several things I wanted to tell them about and now I can't seem to remember very many of them.

Dinner tonight, chicken noodle casserole. DH is going to a baseball game, so it's just me and the girls.

Photobucket

Photobucket