Coffee Break 8/25/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 8/25/10
Wed, 08-25-2010 - 7:13am

Happy Wednesday, girls! I have to take Katie to her WEB Leader training this a.m. and then Molly and I will hit the grocery store. Home, put groceries away and get started on prepping for book club tonight (all easy stuff.....). Pick Katie up at noon and finish up getting ready. Katie has an orthodontist appt. at 4pm to check her retainer again (she broke a tiny piece off of it....hopefully we don't need a new one! DH will freak!). Home to send girls and dh off to do whatever they want while I have my book club friends here.

Dinner tonight......something easy that doesn't mess up the kitchen....like McDonalds, lol!

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-25-2010 - 9:50am

Good morning- this week has been hectic. This is one of the busiest weeks at work and I have been putting in a lot more time with that. Plus, Monday and Tuesday I babysat for my neighbor. 4 month old little girl, cute as can be but I haven't had a baby in the house for 5 years! Almost forgot how much work it is...

I was supposed to go to a meeting yesterday but DH was stuck in traffic and couldn't get home to stay with the kids so I have to go today. I also have already done some work here and will be going and doing more at the office. In addition, I have to clean up the house and maybe fit in some laundry. Sigh... I am tired already- LOL It doesn't help that it is gloomy outside again today.

Dinner tonight... steaks, mac and cheese and mashed potatoes

Terri

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-25-2010 - 9:51am

Good morning! Day 3 of school, and Zoe is home sick. She's been complaining about her throat for a couple of days, and now she has a fever. We have an appt at 9:15. After that, we'll stop by Target for a couple of things, then home to rest. I need to do plans for school tomorrow and some laundry.

Dinner tonight, not sure, need to check the freezer.

Photobucket

Photobucket