Coffee Break 8/30/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 8/30/10
Mon, 08-30-2010 - 7:17am

Happy Monday! Molly and I will be making strawberry freezer jam today. I am also taking Katie to the mall this afternoon....I promised her a trip, just the 2 of us.

Dinner....something on the grill. Its too hot again today to cook in the house.

No plans for the evening....which I can't say holds true for the rest of the week, so we will enjoy this only evening at home.

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-30-2010 - 8:11am

Good Morning! We got back from Aruba midnight Sat night and I spent all day doing laundry yesterday. Today- I'll finish up and vacuum, clean out the guinea pig cage and do any last minute things for school, which starts Wed. The boys need just a couple of things- like new socks and a few t shirts that don't have stains..lol.

Anyway-thats it from here. I'll hopefully get some exercise today.

dinner???big salad, and probably pasta and sauce. Maybe meatballs.

michele

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-30-2010 - 9:44am

Good morning! I thought today would finally be a back-to-normal day, but Abby now has the fever that Zoe had last week. I took Zoe to school and stopped at CVS for milk and gatorade. Dh is here right now but will be leaving for a meeting later this morning. I have got to do some laundry. We cleaned house this weekend, so the laundry is pretty much the only thing left to do. I have a ton though, so it's gonna take me forever.

Dinner tonight, not sure. Maybe honey mustard chicken.

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-30-2010 - 11:04am

Good Monday morning! I am finally able to get on here and post, last week was hectic! DD started to school Friday and things went really well. She was excited to go so that made it a lot easier. I went to work this morning to pick up the things I need to get some stuff done here at home and also went to the dentist to get a filling. Today, W, Th and F I am babysitting for my neighbor so I hope I am able to get this other stuff done while the baby is here. I swept floors this morning and may try to get some laundry done as well today.

Dinner tonight, lasagna.

Have a great day!!

Terri