Coffee Break 8/3/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 8/3/10
Tue, 08-03-2010 - 7:28am

Good Morning! Today is Molly's 11th birthday :) I am going to make some brownies to take with to her flute lesson this morning. Otherwise, we don't have huge plans. She is not sure what she wants to do.....

Dinner will be outside tonight. She wants pizza pudgie pies and chocolate/peanut butter pudgie pies for dessert :) I guess dh is building a bonfire tonight.

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-03-2010 - 8:28am

Happy Birthday to Molly!..and good morning. I've been getting the house in order for the day. we'll be leaving soon to pick up my car from the shop and I need a quick stop at the grocery store. Boys are swimming with friends this afternoon, otherwise no plans.

dinner???I'm making homemade pesto and may do greek chicken sandwiches

michele

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-03-2010 - 5:30pm

Good evening and Happy Birthday to Molly! I am finally checking in after a busy day. I had work this morning and ended up being there a little longer than I thought, didn't get home until almost 4. We had dinner and I still have laundry to do and some cleaning up. DS is at basketball with DH so I am using a little bit of time to relax and catch up with the boards:) Tomorrow should hopefully be a little quieter as I have just a few hours of work to do from home and then just the normal stuff around here.

Terri