Coffee Break 8/31/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 8/31/10
Tue, 08-31-2010 - 7:14am

Happy Last Day of August! Can't believe how quickly time went by this summer. Last day of summer break here, so the girls and I might go to a movie, or do something else fun. Shop at a mall we never go to and get ice cream? Dunno.....see what they want to do.

Dinner tonight is chicken legs on the grill. Molly has confirmation orientation tonight. That is it.

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-31-2010 - 8:00am

Good Morning Wendy. I cannot believe how quickly the time has gone. The boys go back to school tomorrow. Today is the Open House where they can meet their teachers and see their new classrooms. Dil has a playdate this afternoon. Maybe dec and I will go for a run together. Dinner?????not sure yet. We also have to gather everyones supplies for tomorrow. I have them but they need to be packed up.

Michele

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-31-2010 - 8:04am

I can't believe how quickly August seemed to pass!! Today I am off to work after dropping DD and the neighbor's daughter at the bus stop. I will be there until time to pick up DS from school. After that, I have to get them fed and then DS heads to youth group at church.While he is there I plan to get some exercise in and then hopefully relax for a little bit when we get home. Oh and be in bed before 11pm tonight (fingers crossed!)

Dinner tonight... leftovers.

Have a great day!

Terri

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-31-2010 - 9:15am
Good morning, I always dread the month of August.. It always seems to go by the fastest of the summer months.. My birthday is the 6th of the month and once my bday comes around its a blink before Sept.. This is the girls last week of summer vacation, Caelan starts 1st grade next week and Molly will start prek 4.. Today we are going grocery shopping, and some last minute back to school shopping for Caelan.. Molly wears a uniform so that has been ordered for months, but Caelan and I went shopping back in July and now we are going to get a few more things (shoes, socks, etc the not so fun stuff) Hope everyone has a great day!!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-31-2010 - 12:07pm
Last day of summer break here.
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-31-2010 - 12:54pm

Oh, crud.

Christine