Coffee Break 9/1/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 9/1/10
Wed, 09-01-2010 - 6:52am

Happy September everyone :) First day of school here. Katie has to be at school at 6:45, as she is a WEB leader (helps the 7th graders around the school today) so I will drive her in. Molly's bus comes at 7:50. Then, I'm on my own for the day.....I start work tomorrow. I think I will get together with a friend for coffee or something. I also have laundry to do. Just a quiet day. Dinner is leftovers (according to dh, who couldn't find anything in the fridge this morning because of all the little containers of stuff building up in there).

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-01-2010 - 6:56am

Good Morning..first day of school here too. By are up, bathed and dressed w/ an hour to go to the bus. I'm walking/running with a friend this morning. I'll get the house in shape, go to teh dry cleaners, etc...

dinner is leftovers- got plenty of mexican style chicken and pasta in the fridge.

michele

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-01-2010 - 8:13am

Good morning!

Christine
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-01-2010 - 8:47am

Good morning.. Hope the girls have a great first day of school.. That's great that Katie gets to show the other kids around, bet she loves it!!

School starts next wed for us, so another few days of summer.. Today we are going to Molly's preschool classroom

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-01-2010 - 9:29am

Good morning! I am babysitting again today so that will take up much of the day. I have cleaned floors and bathrooms and will work on some other things while she sleeps. This evening, I may run over to work and make some copies and things like that but it may wait until tomorrow. I do still have some things I can do here so it will depend on the baby.

Dinner tonight... not sure yet. Have to check the freezer.

Have a great day!

Terri