Coffee Break 9/2/10

iVillage Member
Coffee Break 9/2/10
Thu, 09-02-2010 - 6:27am

Good Morning! I start back to work this morning....I can't wait to see all those little faces :) After work, I'm going grocery shopping ... blah! Dinner tonight....not sure yet. Tonight we have open house at Katie's school, so there is 2 hours of my life I'll never get back! LOL!

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-02-2010 - 6:51am

Good Morning..Second day of school here. Hopefully this afternoon after school will go better than yesterday. I had a very cranky 7 year old. Anyway- I'll get everyone off to school, run/walk, errands, start deep cleaning the house. I need to set time aside to write.

dinner??????mashed potatoes, salad, carrots and some form if meat I guess. Maybe I'll roast a chicken

michele

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-02-2010 - 7:28am

Good morning.. Can't believe I've been up since 6:30 and no thanks to children, woke up to a crying puppy and a poopy crate :( Then sat down and started paying bills..

Today I am taking the girls to the dentist for their cleanings before school starts.. Have to run to the store my gf had a baby 2 weeks ago and have to get some last minute gifts.. Then home to clean the house.. I'm having 3 of Caelan's good friends over tomorrow and their moms since we are all good friends as well.. Love having the company over,, hate all the prep work for it!! With what time I have left in my day, I will pack for our trip to see family this weekend.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-02-2010 - 10:21am

Good morning! Kids are off to school but I am babysitting again today so I am doing all the house stuff around that. I need to fit in time to do some work and then after the baby leaves I will head to work to finish up there.

Dinner tonight... steaks on the grill with salad.

Have a great day everyone!!

Terri