Coffee break 9/3/10

iVillage Member
Coffee break 9/3/10
Fri, 09-03-2010 - 7:01am

Good Morning..I'm going to get the house in shape and go for a run.I've got serious sinus issues- not sure if it's allergy related or not but I've no sense of smell this am which is not fun. I may go to docs. Dinner is boys choice tonight.My dad is watching them while Dh and I go to a friends

michele

iVillage Member
In reply to: mdh1
Fri, 09-03-2010 - 7:44am

Yay, Friday! After work I am coming home and finishing the laundry. I'd also like to do some baking....maybe choc. chip cookies? Tonight, Katie has band...performance at the football game. We will be going to watch.

Dinner....chili and cornbread

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-03-2010 - 10:43am

Good morning! I have a massive headache this morning. I had it yesterday afternoon and I thought I got rid of it overnight. I'm drinking coffee and took some motrin, so I hope that helps. The girls are at school and I am watching last night's Big Brother since it was delayed because of football.

I have to do some laundry, clean up the kitchen, pack my stuff and Zoe's stuff, and run some errands today. The girls and I are headed to my mom's this afternoon after school gets out, unless it is still pouring then.

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-03-2010 - 11:57am

Hello everyone! So glad it is Friday and that it is a long weekend!! I am babysitting again today and after dropping mine off at the bus stop, we went to the bank and grocery store. I paid some bills and now that she is sleeping, I am going to try to tidy up my house a

Terri