I thought it might be fun to do a May roll call.
1. Name: Jen
2. Family: Emmett(DH), Tanisha(DD-14yrs), Dakota(DS-12yrs)
3. Do you have any pets?We have two crazy cats, both torties(Kiki & Samantha) and a very hyper Beagle(Duke)
4. How long have you been a SAHM? Not very long at all, since last wednesday
5. Have you read any good books lately? I
He's grey and massive!! He's a beast but very sweet. Still scares the pants off of my little one :smileywink:
Babs - That's funny about your dog choices! My MIL got a min pin and then a yellow lab years ago. They have both passed now but she has another min pin, a min dachshund and they have a 9 month old great dane who is montrous!
1. Name Heather
2. Family Mike (Dh), Tyler (Ds 13), Ally (Dd 12), Jared (Ds almost 10), Colin (Ds almost 7) and Kara (Dd 3)
3. Do you have any pets? We have 3 dogs - Brynn is a german shephard mix, Bella is a pug and Ginger is a chocolate lab. We have 2 cats Oreo and Licorice. We have a fish, a Chinese water dragon and a skink. Jared will most likely be asking soon to bring home pets from the classroom because after they study them they give them away. So that list will grow soon.
4. How long have you been a SAHM? I have stayed home ever since Tyler was born so it was 13 years in Feb.
5. Have you read any good books lately? I read a really good book about our adoption agency's founders, Bound by Love. I read magazines more because I can get through an article quicker.