We called 911 for the 1st time yesterday

iVillage Member
We called 911 for the 1st time yesterday
Wed, 04-02-2003 - 7:58am
I was at work(just got there) and the lady came up and said they called and had rushed my little girl to the hospital. Thankfully it was the hospital 5 mins from walmart (wish had me terrified cuz i hate that hospital. I was of course panicing cuz I had just changed her doses and thought I had messed up or something. I got there about 2 mins after the ambulance. Luckily, she was fine. Her insulin pumps was having a hissy fit.lol It does over 600 saftey checks a min, and 1 failed so it was going off. Mom freaked and couldnt reach me cuz I was driving to work. So she paniced and called 911. Which thent he paramedics had no clues, and the hospitl didnt either. I was glad I showed up cuz it is hard telling what they would done. I will say it scared the bejeebies outta me.

I am off today. I am going to gather all my summer clothes and dirty ones too and take to the laundrymat and pay them to wash and fold for me! I t feel lazy doing this but i have so much other stuff to do.

I also need to switch keyboards with the one at the store cuz the kids spilled juice on this one and the whole left side keys stick.

It is gonna be gorgeous today so i plan to get out with the kids too. Hope everyone is having a wonerful day.

Tammy

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-02-2003 - 8:18am
Wheres the relieved button? Thank heavens she's okay. Have a great day with the kids..channon
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-02-2003 - 8:46am
Hey Tammy, mornin and geez girl you are one of the bravest woman I know. My goodness I would've been a basket case. An 18m/o babe(smarty pants cutie pie!) on an insulin pump would've made some people quiver in their booties, but you are one cool chickita!!

Well, []) here's hopin to you(or anyone with Jess) never having to call 911 again! (((((((HUGS))))))) and have a great day!

jody

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-02-2003 - 10:26am
How scary that must've been!! Glad Jess is okay, Tammy!!

Hope you have a good day!