iVillage Member
Week of 4/16
Mon, 04-16-2012 - 9:01am

Happy Monday everyone!

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-16-2012 - 9:50am

I have two loads of laundry to do but about 4 to fold and get put away.

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-16-2012 - 1:52pm

Happy Monday!

Melinda, I'm SO sorry to hear about what happened with your dog.

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-17-2012 - 7:03am
good morning, today is our last day with an extra guest in the house, i felt really bad yesterday not sure if the heat just irritated my medical issues or what. Dh let me lay down early but i had to take my daughter with me and it wasn't very restful. He did watch the other two bigger kids in the house though.

I think i feel better this morning but i haven't done anything yet, i need to clean the bunny cage this morning and pack a picnic lunch and get school done with my son. Then we are going to the mall to pick up my glasses, fix my hubbys old ones and maybe a quick trip to the zoo. On the way home we are visiting a friend so i can print some paperwork i need to finish squeezing us into our new budget.

We are apparently moving in a couple of months, julyish i guess. We are moving into an awesome new place and they have agreed to accept what we pay now, it's near the water with two docks, and a great big room with a polished cement floor and hot tub, i can't wait! We may even be able to purchase it too, we still have to finish ironing out the details, but there will be no basement which is awesome for me since my dd always likes to try to go down with me. The down side is the yard is small but there is a gorgeous patio with an outside fireplace. I hate moving though, we have done it many times in our marriage for various reason.

It will save us on gas though, it's closer to the ymca where i take the kids twice a week.

So whats new with everyone else? How is everyone feeling ...whats the weather like?...oh yeah, for now the issue with the dog has blown over, my daughter has forgotten all about it, the dog hasn't been grumpy anymore, so we are monitoring their interaction for now, (he isn't an aggressive dog at all) so i am not sure what happened the other day. We couldn't find anyone to take him right away...so i guess he does get another chance.
Melinda (loving Jimmy for fourteen years, a mom to one angel Austin (02/05/03) and Jake (6) as well as Alora (1).....now if i could just figure out how to add a picture)
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-17-2012 - 8:22am

Melinda-Sorry you were feeling a litttle under the weather yesterday.

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-17-2012 - 10:49am
CJ and I have both been feeling sick and today will be his second day home from school. His birthday party is this Saturday and their is so much to do and I am sick. Gonna have to get going today though and get some of the things done. I haven't received any RSVP'S outside of my sister and best friend. That just annoys me especially since I am paying for a company to give a skateboarding class and have to pay extra if there are more than 10 kids. That really is my week outside of laundry and a couple things for fundraiser I am volunteering to work on for CJ's school.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-17-2012 - 11:58am
Rhae - It sounds like the peaches and some of the cherries are going to do OK, all the warm weather just got the tress to bloom too soon. We had frost last night too so I guess it will depend on if we get another freeze too. I really hope your Dr. can help with the not sleeping issue. That would be horrible trying to care for 3 little kids and not being able to sleep.

Melinda - I hope you are feeling better today. The new house sounds nice and having the option to buy is great. Hopefully it will be an easy move and you can get settled permanently.

Megan - I hate when no one RSVPs, that is why it is on there!! It sounds like a fun party and I hope you have a good turn out.

Kashimir - Can you send your kids over to help clan out my fridge? It is getting gross! I was hoping the icemaker had dies so I could try to talk DH into a new one, it is 20 years old and makes weird noises.

We got our shopping done this morning pretty quick. JT and I had another food battle. He didn't want to eat his breakfast bake last night. It is more stubbornness than anything because once he tried it he like it. I'm making something new tonight so I''m sure it will be an issue again. Nothing much planned for today. I have all the laundry to put away from yesterday and dishes to do. I'm not overly excited about either one.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-17-2012 - 12:04pm
I'm making lunch for the younger 2 and realized that there is only 7 weeks of school left and then I'm going to have to feed all of them lunch. The older 2 eat an insane amount at lunch and the one hates sandwiches....
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-18-2012 - 4:29am

Hope you sickies are feeling better today.

Kim, lunch is an awful meal.

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-18-2012 - 6:30am
Rhae i hope you have a great weekend...sounds relaxing....although i am not sure i remember what relaxing is....lol.

I finally really feel better today, but i am going to the doctor thursday...that is the soonest they could see me. My back hurt so bad i could hardly move along with feeling nauseated etc. We didn't do anything i had planned yesterday, the little girl we had woke up throwing up in the am...she was better by midday but i still wasn't taking the kids to the zoo just in case.

Things are back to a little more normal. Its my besties bday friday so we are postponing the glasses pick up and repair and our trip to the zoo till then. She recently had surgery so we can celebrate over food, and the zoo is what she said she wanted, so away we hope to go.....I need to pick up the house, but i really don't want to....my son has karate tonight, depending on how we feel, i might take em swimmin afterward. i don't know what the hecks for dinner...there are things to choose from i just don't know what to pick...maybe fried shrimp and velveeta mac n cheese? I hope everyone has a great day!
Melinda (loving Jimmy for fourteen years, a mom to one angel Austin (02/05/03) and Jake (6) as well as Alora (1).....now if i could just figure out how to add a picture)
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-18-2012 - 8:07am

Melinda- Ugh!!

Pages