Kimberly's July 2006 journal

iVillage Member
Kimberly's July 2006 journal
Mon, 07-03-2006 - 8:32pm

Somehow I missed that July had started & was continuing to post on my June journal! Mommy brain!

starting point: 211 in January. Current weight, as of Friday 6/30: 159! Total loss of 52 lbs! And I tried on size 10 pants at the store today & they fit comfortably! Woo Hoo! Well, the ones that were labeled "slim hips & thighs" that I picked up by accident didn't fit, but the regular ones did! I was so excited!

breakfast: pbj on wheat

snack: 100 cal pack of cookies (everyone else had donuts, I was able to resist only b/c of the cookies!), diet DP

snack: homemade potato salad- I make it with ff mayo, mustard, pickle relish & onions. Probably not the best choice, but better than most store ones. It has been a nice hot weather treat.

lunch: We took MIL to Max & Erma's. I ate the halibut with herb rice, spinach & broccoli. I also had one shrimp scampi from dh's plate & a couple of bites of his chicken & beef.

snack: Max & Erma's wonderful cookie.

so far I haven't eaten dinner. I am not all that hungry but I am starting to get a headache which means I need to eat something. I will probably do a salad and maybe an apple for dinner. Don't know what I will do for a snack if I am hungry after that.

water: 104 oz

exercise: none so far, but hoping to get a rollerblade or walk in soon

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-04-2006 - 7:55am

Somehow I missed that July had started & was continuing to post on my June journal! Mommy brain!As long as you keep doign so well, you may keep that Mommy brain!!

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-04-2006 - 8:49pm

breakfast: french toast

snack: pudding cup

snack: guacamole with one serving wheat thins

lunch: Subway sandwich (sweet onion chicken one with wheat bread, vegs & sweet onion sauce), baked lays

snack: granola bar

dinner in the car: McD's small child hamburger & shared a parfait. I was hungry enough to know that the shared parfait would not be enough & I think the small burger is about as "healthy" as it gets there. Salad in the car is not feasible.

dinner #2: gonna finish up a subway sandwich- turkey & ham on wheat with mustard & spinach

no snack needed since dinner #2 is late

water: 88 oz

exercise: none today, mil left this afternoon & after she left we ran around trying to get some stuff for our trip to England. Tonight I have to bake a birthday cake for one of dh's coworkers so I really don't have much time tonight, although I might try to do some aerobics to music while it bakes. tomorrow I won't eat much cake since I am taking it to dh's work and they will eat it.

Also, I stopped tonight & tried on some more size 10 clothes. I have to talk dh into letting me buy something (finances are tight with our upcoming trip to England), but it feels so good to put on size 10, be comfy & look nice. :) I *love* it!

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-05-2006 - 9:41pm

breakfast: pbj on wheat

snack: costco samples (couple of pieces of meat)

snack: one piece of birthday cake

lunch: hotdog on bread with mustard, potato salad (I know, two carbs in one meal!)

snack: grapes

dinner #1: chicken, spinach with dressing, apple

dinner #2: turkey & spinach sandwich

snack: not sure what I am going to do tonight- either a 100 cal bag of popcorn or a pudding cup

water: 120 oz

exercise: 30 min 'blading tonight. Prepping for our trip is killing my exercise time.

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-06-2006 - 9:00pm

I bought 2 size 10 things today for our trip! I am so excited! I got a pair of shorts & a pair of capris. I feel so good about that!

breakfast: fried egg sandwich (one bread, one cheese)

snack: granola bar

snack: few sips of a smoothie

lunch: meatballs, spinach with dressing, 1/2 cheese stick

snack: guacamole with wheat thins (one serving) Crystal Lite

snack: 100 cal pack of cookies

dinner: chicken, spinach with dressing, apple

snack: cheese sandwich

water: 120 oz

exercise: 30 min yard work
30 min 'blading

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-07-2006 - 9:05pm

Today was weigh in day. 158!!!!! That is a loss of 1 lb this week, 53 lbs total! My goal is 13 lbs away!

pre-breakfast snack: 1 graham cracker

breakfast (kind of in a rush): 1/2 cheese sandwich

snack: small cookie (120 calories)- cooked a meal for a new mom which included cookies for dessert.

lunch: chicken, spinach, 1/2 cheese sandwich

snack: ice cream sundae at a party- kept it small

snack: pbj on graham

dinner #1: pasta with meatsauce & meatballs

snack: 1/2 apple

dinner #2: hotdog on bread with mustard, about 3 bites of homemade potato salad- was going to eat more but realized I wasn't hungry

snack: planning on a 100 cal popcorn

water: 112 oz

exercise: 30 min tv workout this morning- finally!!!!
30 min 'blading tonight

I am thinking about adding in one of those 8 minute workouts every evening....

iVillage Member
Sat, 07-08-2006 - 8:39pm

pre-breakfast: 2 grahams

breakfast: fried egg sandwich (one bread, cheese & spinach)

snack: wheat thins (one serving) and guacamole

lunch: pasta with meatsauce

snack in car: several graham crackers

dinner #1: grilled cheese

dinner #2: chicken, mixed vegs

snack: not sure- maybe a pudding cup tonight

water: 128

exercise: 30 min tv workout
30 min elliptical

iVillage Member
Sun, 07-09-2006 - 11:41am

Looks like you are going great Kimberly.