Anyone else have a bottomless pit?

iVillage Member
Anyone else have a bottomless pit?
Mon, 10-19-2009 - 11:56am
I don't know if it's just me, but lately Caleb has been hungry all the time! He will eat a meal (a good balanced, filling meal) then an hour or two later tell me that he is hungry again. It is crazy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-19-2009 - 12:26pm
Grace is just the opposite...she is never hungry!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-19-2009 - 1:48pm
Oh yes! I call him my little hobbit b/c he needs a 1st breakfast, 2nd breakfast & so on. It's frustrating sometimes b/c I feel like I'm feeding enough including snacks & I can't spend all my time in the kitchen!
Photobucket
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-19-2009 - 4:16pm
Our home is the same as Tiffany's household. AD has about 3 breakfasts by 10 in the morning. LOL Sometimes he'll eat a great dinner and other times he is totally topped off by about 4pm. I hear that kids are naturally great regulators of the nutrition they need so if he is still hungry and wanting for healthy foods- he gets them! It is annoying though to feel like the feeding never stops! My kitchen never stays clean, yeah...my kids are the reason for that....not the fact that I'm on the computer when I *should* be cleaning. LOL
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-20-2009 - 2:38pm
LOL! Tiffany I say the same thing about Lily.

lovefeelingaction.gif image by okiefrmuskogeebg50.gif image by okiefrmuskogeeLorieblinkie.gif image by okiefrmuskogee

thstarprince.gif Mommy's little prince image by okiefrmuskogeeblinkie_AP_breastfeedingmommy.gif breastfeeding mommy image by okiefrmuskogeethap.gif Mummy's Princess image by okiefrmuskogee