booster seat - what to look for?

iVillage Member
booster seat - what to look for?
Thu, 10-15-2009 - 6:39am

When I say booster seat, I mean the kind the would would put on a kitchen chair (not carseat type).

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-15-2009 - 9:18am

Hey Stephanie .. I don't have any suggestions - but noticed in your ticker that you've just a couple weeks left! Yippee!! :-)

I don't believe you've posted a belly shot, my dear ;-) ... we'd ALL love to see one .. if you get a chance to post one!! :-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-15-2009 - 12:37pm
I was looking at these recently for my dd. My requirements were a bit different than yours since I did want the tray. This one had some of the highest recommendations. It's also pretty versatile since you can use it without the tray and without the back for older kids, but it can work like a portable high chair for younger ones (which may come in handy with you upcoming baby, too). And it does have the three point harness, so it will keep Braden in place.

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-15-2009 - 2:00pm
My number one would be easy to clean. That is what I dislike most about my highchair is how gross it gets and isn't easy to clean well.
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-16-2009 - 12:34pm

We have this one (in different colors) and have loved it! It is easy to clean, can be used with our without the tray, three height levels and a 3 point harness. We will likely be using this as the primary highchair for our baby as well as I never had a true high chair for AD either..

http://www.target.com/Fisher-Price-Healthy-Care-Booster/dp/B000WU3DVG/ref=br_1_3?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1&searchView=grid5&searchNodeID=13774431&node=13774431&searchRank=pmrank&searchPage=1&searchSize=30&id=Fisher-Price%20Healthy%20Care%20Booster